Filter by Category
with Sara Jessen
This KAL was inspired by all my friends making the Hue Shift Afghan. I decided to hop on the bandwagon as well. Lets meet every Saturday in October to work on our afghans and have them finished before winter. Feel free to bring any blanket you are currently working on.
Lernen Shawl Lace Shawl KAL
with Heddi Craft
In this five week lace shawl knit along (KAL), you'll learn everything you need to know to knit lace shawls! We'll learn a new skill each week starting with garter tabs and simple yarn overs and working up to nupps and beads by the last session. You will learn to read charts and fix common lace mistakes.
Heddi Craft Designs will be running a knit along online for this lovely lace shawl worked in fingering weight yarn and this class will give you the chance to learn each week's skills in person from the designer herself. By the end of the knit along, you will have all the skills you need to tackle any lace project with confidence!
- 550 yds/503 m of fingering weight yarn, sample use Anzula Luxury Fibers Dreamy (114 g, 385 yds, 75% Superwash Merino, 15% Cashmere, 10% Silk), 2 skeins, Kale
- US size 5 [3.75 mm] 32" [80 cm] circular needles
- 40 Czech glass beads, Size 6/0 (approximately 3g total)
- Stitch markers
- Small crochet hook (approximately 1 mm) or beading tool for applying beads
- Tapestry needle
- Pattern will be provided in class.